The two red flowering cinnamon wattles (acacia leprosa) outside the studio are flowering for the first time. It’s exciting to see the red flowers tipped with gold. They are distinctly different from the normal yellow flowers that most Australian wattles have. Scarlet Blaze, one of the twentieth century’s most surprising and significant horticultural discoveries is […]
Archive | Garden RSS feed for this section
Sarah Wiin 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009
ache AUSTA Australia Australian cello classes comfortable course energy Feldenkrais Golf handicap knee life lifting load melanoma music musician neck now on your feet Pain physiotherapist reach reaching resistance revitalise run shoulders sitting skin skin cancer stand standing strings Strong and Supple summer viola violin violinist walk walking workshop wrinkles