My body and brain are improving as I get older. My movement, adaptability and resilience in my thirties are all better than in my twenties. I am looking forward to even more comfortable forties, fifties and beyond. I feel very lucky to have been introduced to Feldenkrais early in life. I witness many improvements in […]
Archive | Expression RSS feed for this section
Today a client got her wrinkles back! For most of us this wouldn’t be a cause for celebration, but what if a surgeon had removed half your face, to excise a melanoma, and sewed a large flap of skin in its place? The process of revitalising skin from another part of her body using the Feldenkrais […]
Sarah Wiin 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011