Dr. Merzenich speaks about Neuroscience, Learning and the Feldenkrais Method® In a recent interview Dr. Merzenich, neuroscientist, discusses the ways in which his understanding of how to enhance movement and learning is consistent with the Feldenkrais Method. Watch the interview Dr. Merzenich will give a keynote address On the path to integrated recoveries: Brain plasticity […]
Archive | Brain RSS feed for this section
Leonard Lopate talks with Dr V. S. Ramachandran on WNYC (public radio station in New York City) about his new book The tell-tale brain: A neuroscientist’s quest for what makes us human. Like Oliver Sacks and Norman Doige, Ramachandran uses case studies to explain how our brain evolves, develops and changes. I enjoyed listening to […]
What causes fibromyalgia? The short answer is ‘We don’t know’. A longer explanation is based on our understanding of how we sense and process pain and other sensations. In Pain is in your brain I introduced pain and that it is the result of your brain processing information and sensations and giving them meaning. Sometimes […]
Sarah Wiin 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011