Bronwen Ackermann PhD from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Sydney, is the chief investigator for an Australian Research Council (ARC) grant “Sound Practice – Developing OHS policies and practices for orchestral musicians”. The ARC funds research and researchers under the National Competitive Grants Program (NCGP). I understand that it is the biggest project of […]
Tag Archives | Australian
I have been invited by AUSTA (Australian Strings Association) to present a workshop on Feldenkrais and Musicians at their national conference this July. The keynote speaker is Andreas Burzik who is a violinist and psychologist who specialises in Flow Psychology.
Sarah Wiin 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009