Autumn term starts on Monday 20 April 2009 I am offering 5 options this term with varying start dates: Feldenkrais FUNdamentals Strong and Supple: Shoulders Strong and Supple: Resistance Your body IS Your instrument Violin/Viola – Arm support Cello – Supported sitting More details.
Tag Archives | course
This summer: Take the time to experience more energy, clarity & centredness with Revitalise. Improve use of your arms & trunk during lifting, reaching & other movements with Lifting the load II. Be more comfortable On your feet when standing, walking or running. For more information or to register click on Classes in the menu […]
Sarah Wiin 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009