Like Pilates and Alexander, the Feldenkrais Method is named after the man who developed it, Moshe Feldenkrais. And it is understandable that it is commonly misspelt. Here are the misspellings I have seen: Feldenkreis Feldenkreist Feldenkris Feldenkrist Feldenchrist Feldoncraise Fendelkrais Feldenkrias It can help to remember that Fel-den-krais rhymes with rice. It is definitely not […]
Tag Archives | feldoncraise
Sarah 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011
abc classics Australia Australian body logic cd cellist cello class classes course Feldenkrais feldoncraise Golf knee life moshe feldenkrais mosman park Mosman Park Golf Club music musician neck new norcia on your feet orchestra Pain perth concert hall physiotherapist revitalise sara sarah Sarah Wiin sarha scoliosis shoulders strings summer violin violinist walking wiin wiinn winn wynn wynne young performer of the year