The Age published an article on Feldenkrais called The gain from gentle relief of pain on November 13, 2005 Written by Angela Cuming Danielle Wiessner suffered so much back and hip pain when she sat at her desk she almost quit her job. The sound designer and music producer had lived with the pain for […]
Tag Archives | Pain
Thank you Claire, for sending your story today. I still remember our first session and how little we were able to do. And now to look back and see that each of the small steps have accumulated to allow greater comfort and improved ability for you to live each day independently – this is why […]
Last year I turned 60 and over the last 10 years have become accustomed to all kinds of people, health professionals and others, telling me that I just have to become accustomed to the various aches and pains, that I must accept that I can’t always do what I used to take for granted. …..
Working with Sarah has been a wonderful and totally rewarding journey. I find learning about the processes of the body’s movement fascinating and as pleasurable as learning and putting into practice other much more efficient ways of doing everyday things. She has changed my life. And we have further to go.
And what of my golf? Well, since seeing Sarah, I have brought my handicap down by 5 points!
Sarah 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011