Last week one of my clients gave the recently released Masterpieces of the French Baroque – Vol. V The Musicians’ Table (ABC Classics). She performed as part of the Ensemble Battistin for the recording of this cd. Ensemble Battistin includes Kate Clark (flute), Sophie Gent (violin), Stewart Smith (harpsichord), Suzanne Wijsman (cello), Noeleen Wright (cello), […]
Tag Archives | violin
Autumn term starts on Monday 20 April 2009 I am offering 5 options this term with varying start dates: Feldenkrais FUNdamentals Strong and Supple: Shoulders Strong and Supple: Resistance Your body IS Your instrument Violin/Viola – Arm support Cello – Supported sitting More details.
I have been invited by AUSTA (Australian Strings Association) to present a workshop on Feldenkrais and Musicians at their national conference this July. The keynote speaker is Andreas Burzik who is a violinist and psychologist who specialises in Flow Psychology.
Uniview Vol. 28 No. 1 Summer 2009 has an article titled Graduate’s musical success story I include part of the article below. To read the whole article go to Uniview “Not long after Shaun Lee-Chen graduated with first class Honours from UWA’s School of Music in 2000, health professionals diagnosed an overuse injury in the […]
Sarah Wiin 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009