I received this photo recently from a client. I really enjoyed working with Bill. He was thoughtful and interested in learning how to improve his walking and climbing. He actively applied what we worked on between sessions. These characteristics allowed him to achieve his goal. Congratulations Bill and thank you for including me in your […]
Tag Archives | walking
This summer: Take the time to experience more energy, clarity & centredness with Revitalise. Improve use of your arms & trunk during lifting, reaching & other movements with Lifting the load II. Be more comfortable On your feet when standing, walking or running. For more information or to register click on Classes in the menu […]
Sarah 0418 606 683
- SMS/voicemail 24/7
- Messages timestamped & collected during work hours, as time allows.
- Work hours vary, typically appointments available between 8am & 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Videos: What is Feldenkrais?
- New Book on Pain – Rewire Your Pain 17 December 2015
- Feldenkrais: Core principles 22 May 2015
- Amherst Immersion study groups start 3 May 2015
- Experienced Feldenkrais? Take survey 18 March 2015
- Great Feldenkrais read on salon.com 4 March 2015
- Australian Research Council Grant 10 April 2009
- Feldenkrais Sydney 14 August 2009
- Beryl Kennedy 2 September 2009
- Resignation from Body Logic 16 April 2009
- New classes start February 2011 27 January 2011